Washington, DC — The Crosshairs Team has been wearing Spy Optic glasses to races across the Mid-Atlantic, and is excited to announce that it will wear Crosshairs-colored Rivet glasses for its 2012 season. Already worn at this year’s Hilly Billy Roubaix, a 72-mile ultracross race, the Rivet has proven to be a comfortable and versatile performance sunglass.
In addition to great performance on and off-road, the glasses have also proven useful for looking casual in the midst of grueling climbs and drawing complements from spectators when they realize the colors match the team kit. It’s the little touches.
The Rivet features…
- Semi-rimless hybrid design that combines fashion and technology
- Patented Scoop® venting system
- 8-base ARC® lenses with anti-fog, hydrophobic, oliophobic coatings
- Available in Trident polarized lenses
- Flexible Grilamid™ frame
- Hytrel™ rubber temple tips
- Integrated hinge system
- 100% UV protection
- Available ARC® replacement lenses
- Frame measures: 68-17-120
For more information on the Rivet and other glasses from Spy Optic’s performance line, go to http://www.spyoptic.com/performance