$16.49 – $26.49
These 13.3mm cyclocross spikes are a top seller and a great all-purpose spike for moderate sand and mud.
This length is not only great for cyclocross, but also suitable for mountain biking, gravel, and mixed-surface adventures.
Material: Stainless Steel
Rolled Threads: 10-32 UNF-2A
Product Weight: 25.4g
About Horst Engineering precision machined toe spikes:
• Provides extra traction in all conditions (mud, dry, hard packed dirt, ice & snow)
• Designed to withstand the rigors of the most challenging terrain
• Made from durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel
• High strength 10-32 UNF-2A rolled threads
• Compatible with most popular off-road cycling shoe brands that accept spikes/cleats.
• Available in six types
- All models now available in Titanium (6Al-4V aerospace grade) versions
- Titanium is known for its high strength and toughness, durability and low density, and ability to withstand high and low temperatures. Titanium resists, doesn’t stain, and is much lighter than stainless steel.
- Our aerospace grade stainless steel cross spikes are a fantastic option, and a great value. Our Titanium cross spikes are the ultimate toe spikes for uncompromising performance in all conditions