Out of stock
These 13.3mm cyclocross spikes are ideal for ice, snow, and mud. They excel in the most extreme conditions. The modified point pierces frozen ground with ease.
The mini spikes are based on the traditional design but have smaller wrench flats to increase the effective spike length. They are ideal for women, juniors, riders with smaller feet, or anyone interested in this style.
Material: Stainless Steel
Rolled Threads: 10-32 UNF-2A
Product Weight: 21.1g
ORDER NOTE: IF ORDERING OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES (I’M LOOKING AT YOU CANADA), PLEASE SELECT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OR YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
About Horst Engineering precision machined toe spikes:
• Provides extra traction in all conditions (mud, dry, hard packed dirt, ice & snow)
• Designed to withstand the rigors of the most challenging terrain
• Made from durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel
• High strength 10-32 UNF-2A rolled threads
• Compatible with most popular off-road cycling shoe brands that accept spikes/cleats.
• Available in six types