Out of stock
These 12.2mm cyclocross spikes are good for all conditions including sand, mud, wet, and dry courses.
These spikes are based on the traditional design but have smaller wrench flats to increase the effective spike length. They are ideal for women, juniors, riders with smaller feet, or anyone interested in this style.
This length is not only great for cyclocross, but gives you a little extra traction during your mountain biking, gravel, and mixed-surface adventures.
Material: Stainless Steel
Rolled Threads: 10-32 UNF-2A
Product Weight: 23.3g
ORDER NOTE: IF ORDERING OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES (I’M LOOKING AT YOU CANADA), PLEASE SELECT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OR YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
About Horst Engineering precision machined toe spikes:
• Provides extra traction in all conditions (mud, dry, hard packed dirt, ice & snow)
• Designed to withstand the rigors of the most challenging terrain
• Made from durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel
• High strength 10-32 UNF-2A rolled threads
• Compatible with most popular off-road cycling shoe brands that accept spikes/cleats.
• Available in six types