$16.49 – $26.49
These 11mm cyclocross spikes are ideal for dry and hard courses where extra grip is desired. It’s also the perfect low-profile length to replace those “dummy screws” that come with your cyclocross/mountain bike shoes.
They are good for every day use and won’t mar the floors of your local coffee shop. This length is not only great for cyclocross, but gives you a little extra traction during your mountain biking, gravel, and mixed-surface adventures.
About Horst Engineering precision machined toe spikes:
• Provide extra traction in all conditions (mud, dry, hard packed dirt, ice & snow)
• Designed to withstand the rigors of the most challenging terrain
• Made from durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel
• High strength 10-32 UNF-2A rolled threads
• Compatible with most popular off-road cycling shoe brands that accept spikes/cleats.
• Available in six types
- All models now available in Titanium (6Al-4V aerospace grade) versions
- Titanium is known for its high strength and toughness, durability and low density, and ability to withstand high and low temperatures. Titanium resists, doesn’t stain, and is much lighter than stainless steel.
- Our aerospace grade stainless steel cross spikes are a fantastic option, and a great value. Our Titanium cross spikes are the ultimate toe spikes for uncompromising performance in all conditions